Things you need to know before you purchase:
- All Datto Devices purchased through Multilink have a Annual Subscription Fee.
- Once you purchase a device, We will ship the unit and request you to provide your name, email and phone to access your device.
- If you try to import the Datto device to your network, it will give you an error “Device owned by another user”
- Only Multilink can add devices your network. We act as your service provider.
- You cannot import Datto devices to Open Mesh Cloudtrax network. Open Mesh devices are no longer being manufactured.
- You can import your Open mesh devices to Datto Cloud network on special request. A Annual subscription fee applies to these imported devices.
- If you already have a datto network and would like get the ownership of the new devices, you can make a special request for ownership transfer. The request will be considered and approved/denied case by case basis.
- If you need any additional information. Please reach us before purchase.
|Speed||2.4GHz - 300 Mbps|
5GHz 1 - 867 Mbps
5GHz 2 - 867 Mbps
|Band||2.4GHz + 5GHz + 5GHz|
|Range||75' - 150' indoor (3-4 walls), 400' - 600' outdoor|
|Max users||75-150 per AP|
|WLAN Standard||Tri-band 802.11a/g/n/ac Wave 2. 2.4GHz 2x2, Dual 5GHz 2x2 MU-MIMO|
|Ethernet||2 x Gigabit|
|PoE||Standard 802.3af/at, Passive 18-24V (mode A, B, A+B) *802.3at recommended|
Improved performance with Wave 2
When 802.11 ac Wave 1 was introduced to the market, the improvement over its predecessor (802.11n) was significant. In the same way, 802.11ac Wave 2 improves upon its predecessor delivering even more advanced performance for the WiFi network. From multi-user MIMO to increased bandwidth through the use of 160MHz wide channels to beamforming (a term that describes the focusing of the WiFi signal), Wave 2 delivers greater throughput, supports higher density environments and improves the speed and efficiency at which WiFi networks support video and voice traffic.
Datto Networking’s Wave 2 access points include a quad-core processor along with more and faster RAM resulting in a 50% performance improvement over our Wave 1 models. The quad-core processor ensures all of the Wave 2 features have the necessary processing power to deliver the enhanced performance any small- to medium-sized business needs. And with the same cloud management interface as all Datto Networking products, an MSP can be confident in deploying robust WiFi that just works.
With an IP55 rating, all Datto Networking access points are rated for indoor/outdoor use. And we simplify things for the MSP; one SKU includes everything needed for any deployment. All mounting hardware, everything is in the box.