Multilink will accept most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the product value as a Store Credit. We can offer a replacement or exchange. To receive full credit, the item(s) must be returned unopened in new condition with all packing material, manuals, and accessories. Items that are not returned in this condition are subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25% and Multilink discretion. This includes opened the packaging, missing or used packing materials, missing or used accessories, writing, marking, labels or stickers to the product packaging or to the product itself. Shipping charges will not be refunded. Only orders that are purchased from www.multilink.us are eligible.
For requesting a return, please reach us on email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with the return instructions. Return shipping will be paid by the customer.
Licenses are not returnable
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Multilink Solutions Inc shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. [store_name] shall also have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Multilink Solutions Inc will issue a refund to your card in the amount of the incorrect price
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that [store_name] is not responsible for the operation of, or content located on or throughout any such site.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site; including text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of [store_name]., Copyright ©, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping in this store or placing an order and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
These conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether this store signs them or not. [store_name] reserves the right to make changes to this site and these conditions at any time.
Multilink makes no warranties on any products. All devices are that are directly purchased from Multilink Solutions Inc are warranted as per the Manufacturer's terms. Warranty terms vary by Manufacturer. The customer should consult the manufacturer of the product regarding warranty policy prior to contacting Multilink. Some of the Manufacturer's handle warranty repairs and replacements directly with the customer. If the product purchased is within the Manufacturer's warranty policy Multilink may assist in obtaining the warranty service.
Mikrotik Warranty Terms
Equipment hardware is warranted for 12 months from the date of Purchase when purchased directly from our website www.multilink.us. Before approving the RMA, the customer needs to complete the troubleshooting procedures or in some instances obtain a Mikrotik Support Ticket. Troubleshooting procedures include performing a factory reset, Attempt Netinstall https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Netinstall The Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Products that are returned to Multilink and are found not defective may incur technical support fee of up to $50 per device.
RMA procedure can take longer to complete since the devices are sent for repairs to the manufacturer. We do not provide any estimated time.
RMA Return Instructions
1. The customer is responsible for Return shipping charges. All the packages that are shipped to Multilink should be prepaid for shipping costs.
2. Multilink will ship the Repaired/ Replacement unit to the customer within continental US states for Free of cost.
3. Customer may pay additional fees to get the return shipment expedited, Shipped internationally.
4. Send the RMA unit in a secure package, Do not affix any kind of labels or stickers on the original packaging. Any damage to the unit in transit is the customer's responsibility. Multilink reserves the right to refuse RMA on a case by case basis.
5. Multilink rejects the RMA if the contents received are different other than the units that have approved RMA.
6. Include a copy of RMA form on the return shipment.
7. Routers should be unlocked from all passwords and factory reset.
8. The RMA units should arrive at the specified return location while the warranty is valid.
9. All RMA's that are issued by Multilink is valid for 30 days of issuance. RMA's will not be RE-ISSUED. It is customers responsibility to send the RMA units on time.
We reserve the right to change our policy specified anytime.