Gigabit PoE switch for MicroPoP applications.
Ideal for wireless ISP (WISP) deployments, the UISP® Switch is a fanless, Layer 2 PoE switch with (8) GbE RJ45 ports and (1) 1G SFP port for an additional fiber uplink option. The UISP Switch is a cost-effective solution for WISPs looking to quickly and inexpensively deliver Gigabit wireless speeds to their customers. With its hefty 110W total PoE supply, the UISP Switch delivers substantial power to every radio in your service network. For larger deployments, pair it with the UISP Console to create a cohesive routing and switching hub. The UISP Switch is managed with the UISP application, a centralized platform where you can monitor and manage all of your UISP devices.
- (8) GbE RJ45 ports with 27V passive PoE that support 2-pair and 4-pair modes
- (1) 1G SFP port
- 110W PoE supply when powered with the included AC/DC adapter
- Fanless, thermal cooling for silent operation
- Wall-mountable (kit included)
- Layer 2 switching features
- Easy, Bluetooth-powered setup via the UISP Mobile app