Cambium PL-C4000XXA-WW cnMaestro C4000 Controller Appliance
c4000 Hardware Specs:
- CPU and Memory: 8-core Intel CPU, 64GB SSD, 8GB RAM
- Management I/O: GE Ethernet management port | RJ45 console, 9600-8-N-1 | USB2.0 for file maintenance | Hardware reset button LEDs: Power, SSD
- Power: 12VDC, 5a, 2.5mm locking connector | 100V ~ 240V AC/DC power supply
- Data Ports: 2 x combo ports; 10/100/1000Mb | SFP socket or Copper RJ45
- Physical: 250 x 44 x 190 (mm) | 2.3Kg | 0 ~ 40C operating temperature | Humidity 95% NC | Desktop or Rack. Rack mount included
- Certification: CE, 60950-1, CB, CCC, RoHS, REACH, WEEE
The c4000 On-premises Appliance extends the single-pane-of-glass management model from the cnMaestro™ cloud to a single rack mount or desktop appliance. Network administrators already familiar with the cnMaestro system will appreciate the same features, same user interface, and same experience.
The c4000 is ideal for small enterprise operators who may not be ready to use a cloud-based management system but still want the ease of use offered by cnMaestro. The base c4000 appliance supports 50 managed devices, either Wi-Fi access points, Ethernet switches, or broadband wireless components. The c4000 device support can be extended to 200 devices by the purchase of a cnMaestro PRO subscription. Further information on cnMaestro PRO will be available in a separate channel notice.