The new, completely waterproof, rugged, and super high powered RouterBOARD Metal. The serious outdoor wireless device!
Fully sealed, industrial design metal case, powered by RouterBOARD and RouterOS. 1300mW of output power - to reach the last mile, in any conditions! It comes with L4 license, so you can attach your favorite 5Ghz antennna to use it as an AP, to make wireless point-to-point links or as a CPE- whatever you prefer!
It has a built-in N-male connector, and pole attachment points, so you can attach it to an antenna directly, or use a standard antenna cable. LED signal indicators make it easy to install and align.
Package contains Metal-5SHPn, mounting loops, PoE injector, power adapter
- RBMetal5SHPn-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- RBMetal5SHPn (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range.
|10/100 Ethernet ports||1|
|CPU core count||1|
|CPU nominal frequency||400 MHz|
|Max Power consumption||11.5W|
|Number of chains||1|
|PCB temperature monitor||Yes|
|PoE in||Passive PoE|
|Size of RAM||64 MB|
|Storage size||128 MB|
|Tested ambient temperature||-30C to +70C|
|Wireless 5 GHz chip model||AR9280|
|Wireless 5 GHz standards||802.11a/n|
|Transmit power (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity||Transmit power (mW)|
Ethernet test results
|RBMetal5SHPn||AR7241 100M 1 port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||8.1||98.6||23.5||96.3||148.0||75.8|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||8.1||98.6||23.5||96.3||53.7||27.5|
|Routing||none (fast path)||8.1||98.6||23.5||96.3||148.0||75.8|
|Routing||25 simple queues||8.1||98.6||23.5||96.3||92.8||47.5|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||8.1||98.6||23.5||96.3||37.5||19.2|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Values in Italic indicate that max throughput was reached without maxing out CPU, but because board interface configuration was maxed out
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results